BizSale Kit Contents
- Authors‟ disclaimer and your legal rights
- About the authors
- How to use this book
- The decision to sell your business
- Why would you want to sell your own business
- The decision to sell
- A wrong reason to sell your business
- Pick the right time to sell
- Can i sell my business diy?
- How long will it take to sell my business?
- When a business does not sell/li>
- Valuing your business
- How to value your business
- The key drivers of business value
- Business risk factors
- The different methods of valuing a business
- Dome common business appraisal mistakes
- Practical small business appraisal
- Preparing your business for sale
- Getting organized
- Have you documented and implemented your business systems?
- Is your business in a state of fitness?
- Is your business eco-sustainable?
- How to increase your business eco-sustainability
- Checklist for preparing your business
- Confidentiality agreement
- Information memorandum
- Information memorandum content
- Improvement tools 53
- Green business rating
- The summarized information memorandum
- Buyer‟s due diligence
- Due diligence material
- When do you tell the employees?
- Business planning
- What about tax?
- What advisors do you need?
- Identifying and managing buyers
- Some potential buyers
- Who might be interested in your business?
- Qualifying buyers
- The first point of contact
- Some questions to ask a prospect
- Why some buyers do not move ahead
- Meeting the buyer at the business premises
- Offer and acceptance
- Negotiating and closing the sale
- Some useful things they teach in sales school
- Communicating in the best way with buyers
- Closing the sale
- Build a rapport by mirroring
- Managing argumentative people using reflection
- Watch buyer body language
- When to get the lawyers involved
- Help the buyer to buy
- Why has there not been an offer?
- Vendor finance .......
- The letter of intent
- Checklist for the sales contract
- Online agreements
- Keeping the sale together
- Buyer‟s remorse
- Seller‟s remorse
- Handing the business over
- Completing handover
- Wrap up
- Appendix 1 – Small Business Valuation
- Appendix 2 – Business Fitness Assessment form
- Appendix 3 – Checklist for preparing your business for sale
- Appendix 4 – Pre-inspection checklist
- Appendix 5 – Buyer‟s inquiry form
- Appendix 6 – Glossary of business terms
Have questions? We have answers.
Avoid making major mistakes! Click here for a few of the most common ones.
Make an investment in your future and buy now!
Everything you need to know about selling your business is included in this kit and explained in plain English, which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. This is why our one-of-a-kind BizSale Kit is such a bargain at $247.00 AUD
Better still, it’s a digitally delivered system that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash, so you can begin reading and discovering these amazing tools in as little as 5 minutes.
Buy our BizSale Kit today! All you need is a credit card or PayPal account. It’s totally secure and each purchase is backed by our 30 day 100% money-back guarantee.
Click here to order safely on line You can pay using PayPal or your choice of Credit cards.